Saturday, February 19, 2011

Starting Fresh

Today I made the decision to delete all my previous posts from when I started this blog. I believe that I am not the same woman I was over two years ago when I started this. The basic principles are there, my goals are still similar, but I certainly have grown. There are very important parts of my life and my process which are missing and I don't want a vague account of me laying around out there on the Internet. If I'm going to be out there, I want the full story. So here I am, ready to start fresh. Every time I promise myself that I will update, I never do, but this time I want to stick to it. This is a very important part of my life. Even if no one reads this, even if no one cares. I care and it is important to me. So here I am. I'm excited to see the process as time passes so that I can be consistent and not have to go back and start fresh again.

No comments: